Changes in Programming/Fees
ONLINEARABIA.NET reserves the right to change the programming packages, programming services, or other services we offer, and our prices or fees, at any time. We may also re-arrange, delete, add to, or otherwise change the service provided on all programming packages. For any changes to the programming packages, prices, or fees that are within our control, notice will be approximately one (1) month in advance.
You have the right to cancel your Subscription services for any reason only by the end of your paid term. If Subscription fees apply for services and programming packages are non-refundable once charged to your account. No credits or refunds will be provided for cancellation of subscriptions to services. Upon cancellation of your services you will be eligible to receive services until the end of your paid term. Your subscription services will continue until cancelled. Your subscription will be automatically renewed and your account will be charged until it is cancelled.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All Services and/or Materials found in the Website are protected by trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property laws. Any commercial use of the Services and/or Materials found on the Website is strictly prohibited, without the express, prior, written consent of ONLINEARABIA.NET. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Services and/or Materials not in accordance with the terms set forth herein is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
DMCA Notification of Infringement
ONLINEARABIA.NET does not tolerate any copyright infringement on the site. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site ONLINEARABIA.NET infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing ONLINEARABIA.NET “Designated Copyright Agent” with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the ONLINEARABIA.NET web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ONLINEARABIA.NET to locate the material. Providing a broadcaster’s feed and the time on such feed at which you believe there has been an infringement is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit ONLINEARABIA.NET to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that ONLINEARABIA.NET may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects www.chillingeffects.org ) for publication.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
– Your physical or electronic signature.
– Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
– A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
– The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ONLINEARABIA.NET may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Notifications of claimed infringement and counter notifications should be sent to:
Attn: DMCA Agent